Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello and Welcome

I am new to the blogging world. I will try to keep it current. I guess I will start with some recent pictures of our precious Bradyn Andrew!! Enjoy! This is his hat he got for Valentine's. It has a matching swimsuit.
Ready for church.


He just ate almost a whole donut! This is a major accomplishment for him (and for his mommy who works many hours trying to get him eating).


This was after Grammy broke her ankle and stayed at our house while Grandpa was gone. Bradyn and Grammy enjoy "activity" time on the porch.


This is Bradyn in his Easter outfit. So handsome.

2 comments:

The Pulliams said...

Bradyn is adorable as always! Hope you guys are doing well. Love and miss you - Allen, Carol and Ali.

Anonymous said...

Kaci,
Precious, precious pictures!!
I can tell Grammie is enjoying her time with Bradyn.
Love,
Deb