Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

That's A Wrap

We spent about 30 minutes this morning trying to pose Bradyn for pictures for his birthday invitations. He was smiling so cute, but he kept getting excited a turning his head before I could get the picture. I finally got some cute ones of him looking.
Bradyn has not been feeling well, again, for the past few days. I am hoping it is just his teeth (getting 3 new ones) and nothing more. It has really made him feel yucky.

This is my favorite from the photo shoot, even though I was moving and it is a little blurry.
This was the first picture I took, and one of the best. I did not realize the hat made him look like a little homey.
Jarrod worked all day Saturday and Sunday so Bradyn got lots of grandparent time. Mamaw took him for a ride.
This is Bradyn's Bobcat jersey that Gracen picked out for him.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaci,
I think you have GREAT birthday pictures for Bradyn's 2nd birthday!
They are all sooo cute! You are so creative, I know the invitations will be adorable.
Love,
Deb

Grammy said...

So sweet!! Trying to get this little guy to smile is half the fun! We just have to be really fast!! Love,Grammy

Felix Family said...

Cute new photos. I love them all. I am now a blogger...
www.fabulousfelix.blogspot.com
Bradyn will be 2 before we know it. Party time!!!