Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Livin!

I know it's been a while....not much new to report here. We have been at home everyday (except for one quick trip to Amarillo Brace and Limb for a minor adjustment to Bradyn's braces) and it has been wonderful! We have had several nice days that we have been able to get out for a walk. Bradyn loves his stroller, as long it is not in one of Mommy's favorite stores. Ha! We spend lots of time strolling at the school across the street from our home. He also enjoys the swings and sliding with his Grandpa. I am not brave enough to take him on the slide by myself.

Bradyn had to have his braces adjusted because he manages to get out of them. Little weasel. The guy at the brace place said he has NEVER had a kid be able to get out of their braces, especially when they are on as tight as I have to put them on. Leave it up to our little guy!

This week Bradyn is fighting a little cold. I hope that is all it is. Yesterday we had to take him to have his throat swabbed for strep. That came back negative, thank God! We have been on a strict breathing treatment regimen and I think he is going to be alright.


Daddy gets the job of beating Bradyn's back after his treatments.
He was so tired he did not even fight it.

Bradyn and his cousin Gracen!
More cousins! Bradyn, Hunter, Jordan, Colton, and Rileigh.
Grammy got Bradyn some big boy hair gel for his stocking. I thought he needed a mohawk!


Please keep us in your prayers as we are preparing to go back to Dallas to the nuerologist. We are going to fly this time to save lots of time and a little money too. This will be Bradyn's first time to fly and I am a little nervous about how he will handle it. Thanks



6 comments:

Chassidy said...

I love your new hair do Brayden! TOO CUTE!!! Kaci I pray your trip to Dallas will be a good one. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for updating the blog...I was getting a little worried and I love seeing new pictures of Brayden

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures of Bradyn and his cousins!! Looks like they are having a good time.
I'm so glad he didn't have the strep. I hope he is feeling much better today!
Love,
Deb

Grammy said...

Oh Kaci--You are doing such a good job of telling the story of your
life. Even though it may not seem
like it to you, everyone loves your
blog & all the updates. Of course, I love reading what you have to say & seeing all the CUTE pics of our little guy!! He's got such personality!!! Love, Mom

Aunt CC said...

Your family will be in my prayers Kaci!

Love yall and all the positive wishes and blessed thoughts passed to you and your family,
Crystal Felix

Lollynpops said...

Brayden, what a sweet little boy you are. I just learned how to post a comment so you and Turner will be the first. I love seeing you at church with that smiling face. I know that you will love your airplane ride. Not to many little boys get to fly so young. You are Special. God will be watching over you and your Mama. As always, you are in our prayers.
Now about the hair, how cute is that!!!

Brantley Family said...

Hey Kaci!! Isn't technology great! So glad you found me and what a cutie you have! Looks like he is having lots of fun with his cousins - and it looks like his Grandpa can't give him enough kisses! :) Grandparents are sooo great! :)
Love - Krissy