Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 100th day of school!

Today I got to go to Bradyn's school to help them celebrate the 100th day of school. We got to wear our PJ's for the special day! I was so happy to get to go to school with Bradyn to see for myself just how good he is doing. I was so amazed!!! He does so good!! He never once cried or fussed. He sat in his wheelchair like a big boy and sat in his tumble form chair for circle time and snack time. He was so happy! This is the biggest blessing to me to see him doing so well. I had been so nervous about sending him to school at 3 years, but it has been so good for him, and for me too. I spent the entire year from his 2nd to 3rd birthday preparing Bradyn and mostly myself for the transition to school. I never dreamed in such a short time that he would not only be adjusted, but actually enjoying it!! PRAISE GOD!

I told him that Grandpa was here to get this smile. Mean I know, but what a cute picture!
Bradyn got so excited when the months of the year song came on, and every song. At the start of each song he would get so happy and excited. Especially during the months song, he was so cute!


1 comments:

Grammy said...

The sweetest blessings are the ones we never expect! I'm so happy he's so happy!!! Love the sounds these pictures make - if we could only hear them!!!