Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mo Money!

Since the day we brought Bradyn home from the hospital, Grandpa has been emptying his pockets in Bradyn's banks. My plan was to wait until Bradyn was old enough to take it to the bank and understand the excitement of it. I realized that it was getting to be an unsafe amount of money to keep in the house so I emptied all of the banks (including the make-shift Girl Scout peanut can) and took it to the bank so they could use the change counter. Can you believe he had a whopping $561in those banks!! The teller made an official check out to Bradyn so we could take it to deposit in his Edward Jones account.


I had to carry all of this into to the bank. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
Bradyn visited with Mamaw while I had the change counted. It took a while.
Bradyn helping Grammy make the deposit.

0 comments: