Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet Summertime

I've been falling behind a bit so there are lots of pics on this post. They include Father's Day, Gracen's birthday, a popsicle feast, and just some fun around the house. We are having a great summer and are getting ready to go on vacation to one our favorite spots, Lake Texoma. I am so ready to get a trip to somewhere besides the Dr.

This is the face Bradyn makes when he hears the word, "Yeah". For some reason it really hurts his feelings. Pretty sad, but also very cute.

Bradyn really enjoyed the popsicle at Nesie's house. It was all over him and did not come off, even in the bath. I guess he will wear it off.
I love this picture.

This is at Gracen's 7th birthday party at the Sunray pool. It was so fun.

I don't know why I have to make that face when I am making Bradyn smile. The face again.
This was on the way home. He was so fussy and ready to go home so we left the party early. Of course he perked right up as soon as we got on the road. Sometimes I think he just gets tired of being around so many people.
The birthday girl.
Bradyn's favorite cousins.
I got this new stroller at Babies-R-Us and it is the best. It is so much better than the larger one we used when he was little.
Gettin ready for the lake.
I hope he thinks the life jacket is fun when we get on the boat.
Bradyn, Gracen, and Posey on Father's Day in Sunray.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaci,
These are such precious pictures.....again!!! I love seeing Bradyn being soooo happy! He's just sooooo adorable!!!
Love,
Deb