Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Leg Braces for Bradyn ): ...Part 2

Today we went to Amarillo to pick up Bradyn's braces. It was another long day and he was such a good little boy. Bradyn will now have to wear real shoes (he only wore Pedipeds before, they are really soft and flexible) so I guess I will have to do some shopping!

This was BEFORE
His braces are camo. Daddy an Grandpa are so proud.

He did not like the man putting the braces on, as you can see.

SO MAD

He did really great after the man left him alone and he wore the braces for 2 hours. He even ate lunch in them. He is supposed to work up to wearing them all day.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I remember those days with our sweet Isamari...She helped us so much during that time. I don't
think I will ever forget her for the love she shared with all of us.
And sweet Bradyn-you're such a trooper--like always! I just know
those camo braces are going to help you soooo much!! I love you!!