Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day... and catchin up

I have been taking so many pictures with my new camera and I am really falling behind. We have not been very busy these last couple of weeks, just playing at home and enjoying the nice weather. Bradyn is trying to get another molar so he has been a little on the edge.


This was at Jordan's birthday party. Mamaw and Bradyn were practicing standing. Such a big boy.


He was having the best time paying in the tub. He kicked and kicked and even got the floor wet, and me too!! I was so happy to see Bradyn playing happily in the tub and making normal little kid messes!

Bradyn Had the best time at the park with Grandpa!

Kisses on the swing!






3 comments:

Grammy said...

So many Blessings--Love & Kisses,
Grammy

Brandea Allen said...

How sweet Kaci! I love the picture with him and his grandpa. That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love all of Bradyn's adorable pics! He is just a little Punkin!
Love,
Deb