Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Leg Braces for Bradyn ):

Last Thursday we took Bradyn to Amarillo Artificial Brace and Limb to get his legs casted so they could make braces for him. They are supposed to make it easier for him to stand correctly. He was such a good sport and did not cry while the guy worked on him. What a little trooper! I am praying that Bradyn will do just as good with the real braces.


Just waiting.

Bradyn was actually playing with me.

It only took about 10 minutes for the cast to dry enough.
Then he cut it off.

Grandpa came along to help me out. Thank God for Grandpa!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Grandpa and Bradyn made me cry. Made me think of dad and how he would have loved that little boy of your. Love ya Wanda