Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy (early) Birthday to Me!! and Christmas too!

For my birthday and Christmas this year (yes I know it is a bit early) I got a new camera. I LOVE IT!! Here are some of the photos I snapped over the past week.

I was bouncing Bradyn on the couch and he was giggling so cute.




Notice the bean in his nose.

Beautiful blue eyes!

I love getting close ups of his sweet face. The new camera does a great job with close ups.

I have been trying to scrapbook and I came across some pictures of Bradyn before his first "real" (non-surgical) hair cut. I can't believe it was so long and always looking crazy. I just had to share this photo so everyone could see.








2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh My! How Bradyn has changed!!
Crazy hair for sure!! Love & Kisses, Grammy

Anonymous said...

What a perfect Christmas present. WOW!! You will wear that out!
These pics are adorable. I especially love the one on the couch with Bradyn sitting up and giving you a BIG smile.
Love,
Deb