Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

FLORIDA FUN

WHAT A WEEK!!! I just has the BEST vacation of my life. Mom and Dad took us all to Florida for the week and we had the most fun. We went to Discovery Cove where we swam with dolphins, stingrays, and snorkeled. We hit the beaches, which were so beautiful. We swam in our own private pool. We shopped till we dropped. And of course we ate till we popped. We had so much fun and I am already planning the next trip. Mom says it will have to be in 2 years so she can have plenty of time to save. Thanks Mom and Dad for the memories and the best vacation ever!!

Me and Mom at Discovery Cove in the lazy river. It was a tropical paradise!!
Jarrod and I in the lazy river again.

This is Thelma. She took us all for a ride on her back.

Bradyn had a blast at the beach!

The pool was fun too.

Me, Kurt, JJ, Gracen, Mom, and Dad all went parasailing. It was so fun. Even Mom thought it was fun!

Gettin ready to go up to 1200 feet!!









5 comments:

Grammy said...

We're back to reality Kace & it makes me appreciate our trip even more. I'm so glad we could do this as a family--great memories!
Love You, Mom

Chassidy said...

What awesome pictures! That is so special you were able to make such sweet memories with your family

Brandea Allen said...

What fun! That is so neat that you were able to spend this time together as a family. I love the picture of you and your mom...so sweet!

Felix Family said...

Love all the photos!!!What a trip:)

Debbie Felix said...

Kace,
What a fantastic dream vacation you all had!!!
I loved hearing all of the planning details over these last months. It looks to me like everything was just perfect!
I'm so glad all of you had a wonderful time!!
Your pictures are great!!
Love,
Deb