Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dr. Update

On Friday, May 29th, Bradyn had 2 Dr. appointments. The first one was with the surgeon to check his little boy parts. THANK GOD!!! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! He will not need surgery to fix his parts (at least for now). We will watch through the years as this can still be a problem later, but for now we are good.
His 2nd appointment was with his pediatrician. We got lab results from some allergy testing. Bradyn is "highly" allergic to wheat and "moderately" allergic to eggs, peanuts, and soy. I was completely shocked hearing this news since Bradyn eats bread and eggs everyday and he was on soy formula for over 2 years. So I am researching foods that he can eat, which I am finding to be almost nothing. He is a very picky eater anyway and the things he likes he now cannot have. So I will be searching for things for him to eat and if anyone has any experience with this please leave me some advice. Thanks

1 comments:

Grammy said...

We'll have to come up with some new ideas for Bradyn. Surely we can find something for him! I'm so thankful that all parts are in order.