Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gettin Ready to GO

Only three more days until we go to Florida!!! My parents are taking us to St. Pete's Beach. It is on the gulf side about 25 miles from Tampa. It has been so long since we have been on a big family vacation. We have some really fun stuff planned and I will try to post some pics sometime next week.


In the meantime we have a pretty busy week scheduled. Tomorrow I have a meeting with Bradyn's teachers from his school. He will be going when he turns 3 and they have to do some meeting at least 4 months prior to that. On Thursday, Bradyn has occupational therapy and speech therapy in the morning. I am going to lunch with my BFF Niki and then we are going to get pedicures!! Mom took off the afternoon to finish getting ready to go so she is going to keep Bradyn while my feet get prepped for the beach! On Friday Bradyn has 2 Dr appointments. The first one is with the surgeon to make sure his boy parts are where they are supposed to be. I am happy to report that all of our "part dropping" prayers have been answered. I am almost 100% positive that they are now fine and no surgery will be needed. Of course we have to get the ok from the DR. Then he sees his pediatrician for a check up. I am interested to see what they say about his mono. His lymph nodes are still really large. Then on Saturday morning we are off to Florida for a week!!




I have not taken ANY pictures of Bradyn since my last post. Isn't that horrible! I have taken some pics of our friends, the Silvey's, children so I will share them.

Caleb, a recent kindergarten grad!

Isaac


Benjamin

And Willow








1 comments:

Salem said...

Man, those are some cute kids...they must come from an awesome gene pool! :) BTW - we think you are AWESOME!!