Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Getaway(s)

What a beautiful week! We have enjoyed the weather to its fullest this week, playing outside every chance we can.
Last weekend Jarrod and I got to go to Amarillo for the weekend to celebrate our 8th anniversary. We ate until we were miserable on several occasions. I especially enjoyed the food since I have been dieting since the first of the year. I am proud to say that I have lost 31 pounds! I really needed some new clothes since I have nothing that fits. It is much more fun to shop for smaller sizes instead of having to buy larger. Bradyn spent the weekend at home with Grammy and Grandpa. He had lots of fun and enjoyed the spoiling.
This Sunday Bradyn, Grandpa, and I are heading back to Dallas for an appointment with the neurologist. We will again be flying since Bradyn does well on the plane. We will be home Monday evening.

Uncle Kurt came by last weekend while we were gone. Looks like Bradyn was happy to see him.
One evening last week we went to the lake to play and cook out. Our friends John and Niki and Nolan and Salem Silvey, along with their 4 kids, came too. It was so pretty and the kids had a blast.

Bradyn spends a lot of time in his swing. He got a horrible heat rash last week so I have had to limit his swing time a little.

Bradyn has recently outgrown his dairy allergy!!!! I am SO glad he can have dairy now. I am trying something new everyday with him. As you can see he loved the chocolate ice cream.

He was trying so hard to get to his train. He is a strong willed little boy!






3 comments:

Felix Family said...

Congrats on losing the 31 pounds! you look great! I need some your motivation:) Glad to hear that your weekend get-away was good! You deserved it! Looks like Brayden is enjoying the spring time weather. Love Ya!

Chassidy said...

Holy cow! 31 lbs! That's incredible...congratulations!

I'm with Brayden on the chocolate icecream! Yummy Yummy

I hope your Mother's Day was as special as you are

Grammy said...

Yes he is a stong willed little boy and I'm so glad of that!! Also glad you're a stong willed Momma, too! Love you, Mom