Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bradyn's Second 2nd Birthday Party

The second's time's a charm. Since we had to cancel Bradyn's first 2nd birthday party we rescheduled for last weekend. The second 2nd birthday was so much fun. Bradyn was a good little boy and loved his cake this year. I am so proud of how far he has come with his eating. Last year he just cried as I forced him to eat some cake. This year he ate a whole piece and loved every bite! Of course there were lots of presents, too!

The birthday boy! This was the only picture that he was looking and smiling. Gracen wanted the dogs to sit on his chest for the picture.
My sweet boy! I can't believe he is 2!
Some presents made Bradyn laugh....
and some made him cry.
Of course Grandpa provided bouncing as entertainment!
The cake had to spend a couple of weeks in the freezer. I decorated the cake this year. It was hard work, but I enjoyed doing it.
Blowing out the candles.
YUMMY!!
Where's Bradyn? There he is in the middle of all the presents!

1 comments:

Deonne said...

These are the sweetest pictures! I can't believe he is 2 and getting SO big! What a cutie! So glad to know you have a blog! I'm adding you to my list of favorites!