Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BRADYN!!!

Bradyn is another year older today!! We did not do much, just spent the day around the house, ran errands, and packed for our trip to Dallas (leaving in the morning). Since we had to cancel the big party last weekend, I am hoping we can do it next weekend. Of course he got some presents today too.

This was about 2 seconds after he woke up. I started talking to him and he was not quite sure why I was so excited.
It did not take long for him to get excited as well.
Happy birthday to me!!
Grammy stopped by on her way to work with a present.
Grandpa stopped by for a morning bounce session.

Daddy helped Bradyn open a present from us. His very own MP3 player!
Cutie!
He loves his MP3 player!
Mamaw singing Happy Birthday.
Birthday kisses from Mema!


2 comments:

Brandea Allen said...

Hi Kaci! I'm so glad that Bradyn is doing better. I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. Bradyn is a cutie pie! Take care!

Chassidy said...

Kaci-You are such a doll!! Thank you so much for checking in on our little angel! I'm a little addicted to this blogging...

I can't believe how big your little one is. He is absolutely precious!

I need to take lessons from you and Brandi on how to make my blog look "pretty" Still pnew at this so hopefully over time it will look as awesome as yours!!!

Take care and I'll be checking in on your often too!