Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Fun!!

I finally got Bradyn some pumpkins this past weekend and I wanted to let him decorate one for the porch. He painted a spider on his pumpkin using his handprints. Isn't he creative!?! I think I had more fun than he did.

This was quite a mess. We somehow managed to get some on his cheek.
An artist at work!
The masterpiece!
Add some googly eyes and some stickers and......taa daa, a scary spider!
Bradyn showing off his work of art.
Playing in the leaves.
He really was not very happy, I was just able to get him smile a couple of times. He did not like the leaves.
Bradyn is such a little thrill seeker. He loves to romp and play hard. The other night Jarrod was throwing him up and he was laughing so hard. It was so cute.
So much FUN!!
I think Jarrod was more worn out than Bradyn after playing so hard.



3 comments:

Aunt CC said...

Hey Kaci, love your blog... Love the pumpkin!!!

Aunt CC said...

oh, aunt cc is Crystal Felix by the way oops:)

Chassidy said...

I love the pumpkins...too cute!! and yes I love the blog...a little addicting! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Love Chassidy