Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

FYI

I know, I know. It's been over a week since my last post and a lot has changed since then. Bradyn has been off of the medicine to help him sleep (which did NOT help him sleep) since Tuesday. He is back to his usual night, up several times, but usually still happy in the morning. Since he has started his new formula he has been having a hard time keeping it down. He has spit up only a few times, but he is gagging a lot, even when he gets just a small amount, like a half ounce. I think I spoke with the Dr. every day last week regarding this matter. We tried increasing one medication and ended the week with a new medicine to try. He seams to be gagging less so I hope it is going to help.

Another issue last week is the enlarged lymph nodes in Bradyn's neck. He has had one on the right side for quite a while. Some days is looks very large and others it is hardly noticeable. Well, last week he started getting some on the left side. So Friday we took him to the hospital for lab work. He was so good. He did not even flinch when they stuck him and they got it on the first try!! I guess he is pretty used to needles. They said it would take a few days to get all the results back so we are just waiting.

I have been busy working on Bradyn's scrapbook. I just made the change from traditional scrapbooking to digital. I should have done this a lot sooner, but I was trying to use up some of the prints I had already ordered. I am LOVING digital!!! So much faster and no mess to clean up. Needless to say, I have not uploaded any new pictures so I will try to post again this week when I get them on the computer. Hope you all have a great week and God bless
Kaci

0 comments: