Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A shocker!

Lab results came in today. Bradyn has mono. I was totally shocked. So we got anti-viral meds and antibiotics to start. I was kind of surprised to get the antibiotics since mono is a virus. They said since his nodes have been swollen for so long, and the lab work indicated that this has been going on for a while, they wanted to go ahead with antibiotics as well. He has been having labored breathing and I think a sore throat so maybe they will help with that. I really did not see this one coming. NEVER A DULL MOMENT.

I am exhausted so I better get to bed, as I never know what kind of rest the night will bring. I promise... new pictures soon.

1 comments:

Grammy said...

I know--what next?! I'm so glad you're so on top of everything &
got him in with Pia. I'm hoping the meds kick in & he'll feel better soon...poor little guy. I
love you and I'm very proud of you,
Mom ( Grammy)